MAINTENANCE COORDINATOR E&I
|Aantal uren per week||40 uur|
Are you looking for a key role where you will be responsible for leading the execution of electrical & instrumentation related maintenance activities of our manufacturing site in Moerdijk? Are you ready to make a difference at the largest and most advanced facility of its kind worldwide? And do you have a “better safe than sorry” mentality? Welcome to LyondellBasell…
Maintenance Coordinator E&I
Fulltime | Zevenbergen
This is LyondellBasell
LyondellBasell (NYSE: LYB) is one of the largest plastics, chemicals and refining companies in the world. Driven by its employees around the globe, LyondellBasell produces materials and products that are key to advancing solutions to modern challenges like enhancing food safety through lightweight and flexible packaging, protecting the purity of water supplies through stronger and more versatile pipes, improving the safety, comfort and fuel efficiency of many of the cars and trucks on the road, and ensuring the safe and effective functionality in electronics and appliances. LyondellBasell sells products into more than 100 countries and is the world's largest producer of polypropylene compounds and the largest licensor of polyolefin technologies. In 2021, LyondellBasell was named to Fortune Magazine's list of the "World's Most Admired Companies" for the fourth consecutive year.
This is the role
You are responsible for coordinating a safe and first time right execution of the maintenance activities for both our Catalloy and Polybutene-1 plants. Because the size (150 employees) of the facility you will deal with a great variety of disciplines.
As a maintenance coordinator E&I at LyondellBasell you are part of the maintenance & site projects organisation which includes approximately 40 employees and fixed contractors. In this role you lead a team of 2 E&I planners, one contractor supervisor and 5 E&I technicians. You report to the supervisor execution.
Some core responsibility are:
- Responsible for and supervising the safe, efficient and First Time Right execution of the weekly schedule.
- Supervising and coaching of our contractors and ensure the correct skill set is available in the team.
- Ensure sufficient planner output (executable work packages).
- Ensure preventive maintenance execution compliance.
- Participating in the morning meeting and discuss all notifications with the operations colleagues and challenge on quality and correct prioritization.
- Making a first-line failure analysis for high priority notifications, draw up an action plan and organize the repair.
- Participating in our call out schedule.
- Initiate and implement continuous improvement initiatives of execution related work processes in order to maximize the Hands On Tool Time.
This is who you are
You are a flexible team player with focus on improvement and a goal driven mindset. You are a strong communicator on all levels with internal and external stakeholders. As a self-starter, you take initiative and feel responsible for the team results. You like to coach the team towards process driven, preventive maintenance.
This is what you bring
- Vocational level (MBO +) E&I or Bachelors’ engineering degree;
- 5 years’ experience in a comparable maintenance role in chemical industries;
- Knowledge and experience in process safety management (e.g. ATEX, SIS testing, etc.);
- Asset- and Maintenance Management knowledge is a plus;
- Experience with SAP is highly preferred;
- Fluent in English and Dutch.
This is what we offer
We offer an environment where we encourage personal and professional growth and where you will be rewarded for your performance and results. You will have the possibility to work with specialist in all fields to develop innovative solutions. In addition, we offer you a competitive salary package.
Please feel free to contact the recruiter Natalie.email@example.com for more details. Would you like to apply? Just send us your motivation and resume directly via the application button.
Acquisition due to this vacancy is not appreciated.
Keywords: maintenance engineering, maintenance coordinator, engineering, chemical industry, ATEX, fulltime