|Aantal uren per week||40 uur|
Do you want to be part of progress? To develop, coach and guide new product (incl. software) development and maintenance in a dynamic international environment?
In the ASML Program Management Office we raise the level of portfolio and program management within ASML. If you want to be part of a high performing team with a focus on structural improvements, we invite you to read the job description below and let us know if you are the person we are looking for.
Within ASML the Program Management Office (PMO) we optimize business value in project, program and portfolio management execution to strengthen ASML’s competitive position.
Our mission is to drive world-class project, program and portfolio management across Business Lines and Development & Engineering department.
PMO is positioned as an independent team member of a business team that is responsible for the development or maintenance & improvement of our state-of-the-art lithography machines. As Project / Program / Portfolio management expert, you are responsible for:
- Challenging the triple constraint as a recognized business partner, to optimize business value
- Driving effective decision making on all levels
- Implementing and improving project (program) standards and processes, e.g. related to project planning, financial management, product generation process, reporting, change control, risk management and quality
- Providing guidance during the financial forecasting (budget) process and proactively assisting regular financial management and reporting
- Pro-actively connecting, enabling and challenging all stakeholders
- Growing people and team competences of PMO and ASML’s Project Management community, e.g. by driving, participating, leading & implementing cross-PMO improvement projects
- And last but definitely not least, creating winning teams by living our values and building capabilities for the future.
Bachelor's degree or Master’s degree in a relevant field.
- Minimum of 5-8 years working experience as project/program/portfolio management (PMO) expert or practical experience as a project manager in a complex, multi-disciplinary environment.
- Experience with implementation of change and improvement projects or ability to do so.
- Experience with MS Projects / Enterprise Projects or similar tool.
- Preferably experience in an Agile/SAFe environment.
- Excellent communicator, being able to influence without hierarchical power, and creative in managing a large and diverse range of stakeholders
- Maintains personal effectiveness and people focus under pressure, high speed of change and uncertainty
- Ability to guide, coach and advise at all organizational levels to effect sustainable change and improving the project and process maturity level of the organization
- Team player, enjoys working in multidisciplinary and multicultural teams with the ability to work independently
- Takes ownership, gets things done and pro-actively drives for improvement
Context of the position
This role is positioned within ASML's Program Management Office.
ASML creates the conditions that enable you to realize your full potential. We provide state-of-the-art facilities, opportunities to develop your talents, international career opportunities, a stimulating and inspiring environment, and most importantly a chance to be part of progress.
This is a full-time position (40 hours). Working part-time is negotiable as long as you're available at least 32 hours.
Are you interested in this role? Please apply with your CV and cover letter, detailing your motivation for this position.