TECHNICAL LEADERSHIP IN DEVELOPMENT & ENGINEERING - VIRTUAL CAREER EVENT
|Aantal uren per week||40 uur|
Technical leadership in Development and Engineering - Virtual Career Event
Get inspired about pushing technology forward as a Senior/Lead Engineer or Architect at ASMLLead the way as we push technology to new limits
Want to find out what it’s like to work at the forefront of the semiconductor industry in both hardware and software Development & Engineering? Join our virtual career event on Thursday June 30, 19:00–21:00 CET to learn more about ASML and our opportunities for Lead/Design Engineers & Architects in our Development & Engineering department.
Limited slots available! Apply by June 17, 2022.
Virtual program highlights
- Presentations showcasing some of the fascinating and innovative technology challenges we’re working on in our Development & Engineering department.
- Tailored content geared towards your expertise and interest like hardware, software or other technical related fields.
- Virtual tour of our (ASML) headquarters in Veldhoven, the Netherlands.
- Meet-and-greet sessions with ASML Lead Engineers & Architects.
Your skills and experience
- Proven track record of technical leadership experience in a high-tech, multidisciplinary environment.
- Keen interest and experience in technical development projects with strong functional, hardware or software components.
- Extensive technical experience either in the field of technical leadership/expertise or architecture within large-scale multidisciplinary environment.
- Excellent team player with the ability to think and act on a strategic level, capable of driving innovation in a fast-growing and dynamic business environment
How to apply
- Apply before Friday June 17, 2022 with your contact details and CV (including your CV will help us make sure that you attend the most relevant sessions during the event)
- If selected, you will receive an invitation link a few days before the event. In case you are not selected, you will be informed by email.
Work as a technical leader in the semiconductor industry
The global demand for semiconductors is increasing, fueled by innovation and expanding end market applications like AI, robotic process automation and 5G connectivity. ASML needs technical leaders who can guide our solutions for our products toward the next generation’s technology and improvements.
You will be working on the most complex production machines in the world and the software to run them – accurate to a few nanometers at incredible acceleration rates. They include a multitude of advanced optical and mechatronic modules along with application software and operating systems. As a team member you must be able to find the needle in the haystack, discover the last lost precision (fraction of a) nanometers. You need to be able to solve very complex issues and analyzing multi-parameter performance of our advanced products.
At this virtual event, you’ll learn more about how ASML’s Senior-/ Lead engineers and Architects push hardware and software to new limits by challenging their own and their team members technical skills, guiding their interactions and ways of working, and influencing ASML’s roadmap.
R&D at ASML
ASML makes the complex lithography machines (and the software that runs them) that chipmakers use to produce microchips. Over 30 years, we have grown from a small startup into a multinational company with over 60 locations in 16 countries across Europe, Asia and the US.
ASML spends more than €2 billion per year on R&D, which allows our teams in Development & Engineering to have the freedom, support and resources to experiment, test and push the boundaries of technology. They work in close-knit, multidisciplinary teams, listening to and learning from each other.
Behind ASML’s innovations are engineers who think ahead. The people who work at our company include some of the most creative minds in physics, electrical engineering, mathematics, chemistry, mechatronics, optics, mechanical engineering, computer science and software engineering.
Heard enough? Please sign up and we will contact you as soon as possible!
Learn more about this job About the job category
About the team
About the location